Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Photos from Rosenberg on August 1st

Been a while since I've posted, but I am back with some more photos! I will likely upload some Tehachapi Pass videos to YouTube soon, but until then, enjoy some pictures from Rosenberg, TX from last week!


A BNSF ES44AC, 6131, leads an ethanol train with two NS units trailing.


A one unit wonder, BNSF 5225 leads an Intermodal.


My first time catching a Norfolk Southern EMD leader, SD70ACe 1076 leads the UP MEWLD-01.


BNSF 9280 leads a coal train South on the Galveston Sub.


One of my signature catches of the day, CSX Dash 8 7876 leads a Manifest East on the Glidden Sub.











A freshly washed BNSF Fakebonnet Dash 9!!


Yes, I did see more trains, but all of those photos were backlit and had nothing really interesting in them. Thanks for reading!

~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment