Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2016

An Update on Life

Hello everyone! I would like to thank those of you who follow me despite the fact that I have not posted in three months, it means a lot to me. I have only railfanned twice since Christmas, and both of those times were in Rosenberg. I did not have any still pictures due to the fact that my house is being remodeled, and my camera got lost in that process. I do still have my camcorder though, so I just need to edit the videos from my most recent trip, which was last Saturday. Those should be on YouTube sometime this weekend. Here is the one still picture that I took with my camcorder last week:

I typically do not take still pictures on the camcorder due to the fact that it is a bit pixely. I couldn't waste that sun angle though.

But yeah, with school being busy (senior year, can't give up now!) and the camera thing, I really have had nothing to post.

Speaking of Senior year, several people already know where I am going to school next year. I will not announce that to the public until next month. I did not want to wait too long, but I did not want to make the announcement too early. I will give three hints as to where I will be going to school starting in August: It is not in Texas, it is in the US, and not many people want to live there (but I do). After making the announcement, I will have to decide how that affects the name of this blog. If you want another hint: It may change the meaning of "Below 40 Degree Railfan." ;)

Finally, future trips. I may railfan a bit this upcoming week as it is Spring Break. That is not for certain though, as we could have record shattering heat here in Houston (almost 90 on Monday!), and I hate railfanning in hot weather with a passion. I will be in California two weeks from now, and I will try to have a Good Friday dedicated to some railfanning, which may (will) include a trip to Fullerton. After that, I may attend the Flatonia pavilion party the following weekend, followed by Rosenberg Railfest the weekend after that. That could be three straight weekends of railfanning!

Thank you for reading, be sure to subscribe to my channel on YouTube, and have a great day!

~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment