Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Follower Buttons

Hi Railfans!

As you may have noticed, there are two follower buttons, one on the left, and one on the right. I encourage you to click both, but I will explain the difference. The one on the right adds me to your Google+ circle. The one on the left adds me to your Blogger Reading List. To click the one on the left, you DO NOT need a Google+ account. So yay.

In other news: If you are looking for new pictures, those may not come until I get my new computer, which may not be until after Christmas (really, I don't know when I am getting it!). However, I will likely get to uploading my Carlsbad Village videos from Thanksgiving week. As always, be sure to both follow this blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel for constant updates.

~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment