Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2014

Yes, Call Me Stupid

On Saturday I went to Fullerton, and on Monday I went to West Colton. Since I heavily hate taking still pictures at night, I only took still pictures at West Colton. However, like a stupid person I just deleted a bunch of JPEG files without realizing that they were those pictures. D'oh. Expect the videos to be on YouTube later today.

Anyway, I may go out to chase 1982 when it departs maybe today. Tomorrow seems like it will be my typical Cajon Pass day. I will go to the UP Alhambra Sub on Monday, and maybe Beaumont Hill on either Sunday or Tuesday. New Years' Eve will be Fullerton (again). That is it!

In other news:
-I felt like this did not fit anywhere above, but I forgot my Sony camera that I typically use back in Texas. I have been using a Canon Powershot digital camera for all of my pictures and videos, which is better than nothing.

~Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment