Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Well, I'm back on Blogger!

The former owner of Crossing Talk and Trainz Talk is BACK! I started up a website, just to realize that I don't really need a site to share what I need to share. A blog works perfectly, in other words.

First thing's first. Some of you may be asking "What is below 40 degree railfanning? Do you only railfan in cold weather? Do you railfan at an acute angle?" No. I named it that, because I have never railfanned above 40 degree latitude, and I have no real plans to in the future. However, that does not mean I won't ever railfan above that latitude, and I may make some exceptions when needed.

On here, I will post videos, promotions, pictures , and screenshots. Now what do I mean by screenshots? Well, I mean screenshots from Trainz. That's right, I will post about both Trainz and real-life trains. Here are two pictures I took of real-life trains:

In case you wonder about the locations, those were both in Cajon Pass. The first is at Silverwood Junction, the second is at Stein's Hill. The camera I use is a Sony HDR-CX190.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment